Tutoring Services for College Students
When it comes to tutoring, you need an option that works for your busy schedule and the way you learn best. Some people prefer to watch a demonstration that walks them step-by-step through the process to solve a problem. Others prefer to attempt to solve problems on their own, first, and ask for help if they get stuck. Whether you’re a “show me,” “let me find it,” “watch me do it,” or “let me ask questions” kind of person, our tutoring services will work for you.
Pass Accounting Class is a self-paced, pre-recorded, online tutoring program that’s available 24/7. It walks you step-by-step through everything you need to know to pass accounting class without feeling overwhelmed. The beauty of this online program is that you can go through the program consecutively, or go directly to the module for the topic that’s most challenging to you. Everything you need is just a click away!
We also offer 1 on 1 Tutoring Services Online . Need help with a specific homework problem or test question? Then private tutoring sessions with an experienced accounting tutor who has a CPA and master’s in accounting may be right for you.
You can also combine the Pass Accounting Class program with our online private tutoring sessions to get targeted help when you need it most.
One-on-One Accounting Tutoring - Online
- Meet ONLINE via Zoom with an experienced, private, Accounting tutor for help with your Accounting homework.
Pass Accounting Class
Self-Paced Accounting Tutorials and Test Prep
- Stop wasting valuable time trying to figure things out by yourself. Learn a proven, efficient, systematic approach for solving accounting problems that delivers accurate results every time.
- Learn at your own pace! Follow along with short, step-by-step, on-demand video tutorials that show you exactly how to solve homework problems and test questions.
- Get your questions answered fast! Search feature makes it easy to find and pick just the content you need without wading through unnecessary stuff.
- Get instant feedback with interactive quizzes that test your knowledge and help you prepare for your exams.
- Option to schedule additional live, 1-on-1 tutoring sessions online if you need additional help.
One-on-One Accounting Tutoring - In Person
- Meet IN PERSON with an experienced, private, Accounting tutor for help with your Accounting homework.
Are Tutoring Services Tax Deductible
As a general rule, tutoring services are not tax deductible. However, if you are at risk for failing a class, it is usually less expensive to pay a tutor to help you pass the class than it would be to repeat the class. A lot of times it only takes a couple of tutoring sessions to get back on track and get your questions answered.
Tutoring Services for Low Income Families
Some colleges have programs that allow accounting majors to tutor Freshman and Sophomores. These are college tutors, usually working for free at the tutoring center. They may provide after school tutoring for homework help and test preparation. For more information ask your college's accounting department or search online for tutor near me or tutoring centers near me.